<body>

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Guess is time to revive my dead blog, since I last abandon it like 10 month ago...haha...okok...I noe...I'm suppose to update it...but I'm just plain lazy to do it....Anw its the 1st week here in Australia Adelaide...adapting well in the hostel...probably not the weather...cos the difference in the temperature at nite and in the day is like 10 over degree..in the day the temperature can as high as 36 or 38 and at nite it can drop down till 13 degree...that's y I caught a cold cos I didnt noe it will be so cold...but now my flu is getting beta...jus my cough...but I'll get well soon!!!wahaha...

met my first new fren here who is a Singaporean as well..am gald..cos previously I was so afraid that I wun be able to noe anyone here for the 1st few weeks...but am glad we can click...Thanks God!!!Her name is xiao hui...she arrive only 1 day earlier than I do...we planned to share our food resources and watever stuff we can share to cut cost...now I planning the monthly budget and I must say the things here are really expensive but it depends on wat kind of things...like honey and choc is really cheap...but the veggie is quite ex...and everything u pay here is for the labour...so very much different..I got a lo more things to learn here...like e culture and stuff like that...which is very different from spore...

Its sun and I didnt go to church...that feels weird...cos I have not manage to find one...but a friend of mine from Leng Kwang told me her colleguage who use to study here, has friends who attend church here in Adelaide...My friend manage to link me up with her..so as for now, I'm waiting for her other friends to email me...cos I really dunno how to get to that church which is in the suburb...

I really miss Singapore..my family and friends manz...and its so bored in Adelaide cos there not really a lot of place to go on a weekend or probably cos I dunno where to go since I'm only here for a week...haha...nvm..I'll find my way around here....oh oh...yea..1 thing I must share...there's no clouds here in the sky of adelaide...its really pure blue sky..I only manzge to see some clouds yesterday...The weather is really getting very hot this few days....like today..its 36 degree and tomorrow its even worse...38...argh!!!so hot!!!and its first day if orientation for me tml...looking forward to meeting more friends...manage to make some more new friends on fri...they are from Uni Adelaide, friends of xiao hui...met them on the way back...majority from Malaysia and onli 1 of them from spore...but they seems to be nice ppl..manage to tok to them...mayb we'll organise a get together some day...

Guess I tok too much...shall stop here...update you guys again..miss all of you...come visit me!!!hee..I wish....bye and take care...

Will upload pics soon...