<body>

Thursday, April 12, 2007

yoz yoz...kk..its wednesday again n as usual wed i dun work cos i got bible study at nite n lala lee came over to my place to slack b4 heading to town to meet Kong...so e whole of tdy i was slackin at hm...haha...oki..tot i shld upload sm photos of the Youth Avenue Camp last month..k la..a bit late but still oki la..hahaha...so here it is!!!

so here r e 3 facilitators...(from e left) jimmy, me n Rudy...n this is our grp...The "Sexist Neutron"!!!wahahaha...
Discussion time b4 e crossfire debate...serious huh...
During e crossfire debate...
n not forgetting e games...e human chess game...
n more games...

Jimmy thinks tt e dress looks pretty so decided to try on...haha..pretty??who's tt 2 toot guy manz...hahaha...its melvin n jimmy... The CHIO BUs!!!hahaha..preparing 4 e X-factor showcase...
whao...surrounded by pretty gals...how fortunate manz... oki..Rudy cant wait to b surrounded as well...

Finally me w e "char bo-s" n "da po-s"

got this pretty "lady" to pose for me..haha..cute rite..lol Clara got so jealous tt she wan to take photos with my chio bu-s...
Finally me n lala lee with tt weird face of hers...