<body>

Sunday, March 18, 2007

been letting my blog slack for sm time....haha...k la...nth major happen except mayb exam's over n finally no sch lo...n I'm quite vexed with wat I'm suppose to do after this...so gonna start my full time in May...@ tasting notes...planning to go aust to study but no $$$...last resort is to take a bank loan lo...

so after exam was working my part time at wine hut & tasting notes and also took up sm free lance camp facilitator stuff as well...and oso slacking at home trying to take sm time off from sch and work...trying to rest myself...well...hv to been trying to pack my room as well..finally toilet was fixed...heater fixed(finally no nid to boil water le..)....now waiting for my room to b painted...den throw my table away and convert the sewing machineto my study table...aiya jux trying to make my room more like my room lo...hahaha...too pack liao...too many juck in my room liao..k la...i lazy to type liao...shall update u guys more sm other time...till den ciao...take care....