<body>

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

hi guys...1st of all HAPPY 2007!!!okie..i noe a bit late...but well...I've been booked by ppl to go out...so this few days I really enjoy myself...

so new year eve went out with lala, kong and ernest to this jap restaurant along mohammed sutlan road...not bad...nice food and most imptly good company of friends....so i tried the char siew Ramen...*yummy*..of cos we ordered other food and we also ordered a bottle of e plum wine...onli 10% alcohol..a ladies drink I would...cos its sweet!!!hee...next head to chocolate factory near my work place...THAT WAS LIKE DAMN GOOD LA!!!all the choc dessert and drinks...now i noe wat's sugar rush...goodness..so sweet la...and it makes me damn high after tt...tt's y ppl say choc makes u happy...=)...*yummy*...but damn sinnful la...nid to go back to training le...if not all the choc will be stored as fats...haha..but to be frank no matter how good the food is it is still the company of friends that counts...heee...next up we had a long walk down trying to watch fire works but guess wat...it was ppl,ppl and more ppl..and to be frank i really dun like crowded places..this is 1 thing I'll try to avoid..but oh well...so we decided to go a somewhere else to watch the fire works and tot we would not be able to cos we were at boat quay with all e tall buildings and all but guess wat we manage a bit of that...here and there...yea...but tt's good enuf and Thanx God for that...haha...head to Brewreks cos we didnt wan to "fight" with everyone else to go home....cos we figure out that all e public transport will be damn packed so we decided to wait at a later time...so we each ordered a drink...and played some slapping hands games*ouch*..haha...den played pool which took up some time so can see how lousy we are...anw went to mac to eat something cos ernest was hungry...and after that we were trying to figure out wat bus to take home cos there wasn't any 174M...but of well..I got home at the end....All in all thanx God for the time that we had...a time to relax and have fun b4 sch starts...

And tdy met up with von to do project at National Library and I must say it is a good place to slp...okie..I'm not the kind of person who can sit down quietly n do my work...tt's me...I nid to walk ard...not sit ard...anw...manage to finish my research thou I had a hard time trying to keep myself awake...so tml back to sch..haiz...but frankly i cant wait for bible study tml and I have been waiting for post mission gathering...miss everyone...haha...cant wait...as for now...argh..sch starting and all the ICA coming...7 more weeks to end of last sem....all e best to me manz...haha...till den tata...