<body>

Monday, January 08, 2007

GREAT!!I just deleted the previous post la..cos my com hang...argh..nvm..cool...

so well...life been busy...sch been busy and its e 2nd week since sch starts after e term break....& I've done 1 presentation(which i'm suppose to do b4 term break but I went to Thailand), submitted 1 report and done 1 ICA written paper on personal training...tml I've got 1 more test on Quality management and wed gotta submit another report...argh...like i say sch's trying to "kill" us b4 we graduate...and now i cant wait to graduate cos after tt I'm planning to go bag packing probably with my aunt....and den its a period of rest and relax for me after 13 years of studying...but yet i dread graduating as well which means i'm entering e society to work or either go to uni(but i got no money le)...and I've gotta plan for my future which i still do not have a clear direction of where to go and is still waiting for God to give me a direction and a place to serve Him...

Oh well...I was feeling pretty tire this few days...due to sch la...haiz...which means my temper havent been good this few days...which resulted in arguements with my aunt(u see she's having menopause)...something which I have been avoiding cos i loathe it...and I've been trying to control me temper...been praying abt it...okie at the end of the day its my pride cos i dun wan to lose out to her..cos she's very irritating at times...argh...God pls help me control my temper...now I feel like slping again...argh..*yawn*..but I cant!!gotta go to Tasting Notes tdy cos its Jil's Birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIL!!!

Shall try to slip away after a while...if not I'll die a horrible death tml...tml is quality management test la...onli study a bit...and I think I didnt do very well for Personal training test tdy...but as long as I pass I'm contented...cos I didnt put in a lot of effort...and I still gotta rush my report as well...haiz...*praying hard*....till den all e best to my friends...whoever is having exam...take care everyone and God Bless!!