<body>

Thursday, December 28, 2006

okie...like finally..so sch's internet is down and supposedly to finish research in sch tdy but in the end gotta do it at home...sad manz...and next tue need to go to national library to do research...argh...its like beginning of the year and gotta stress over project and ICA...ahhhhhhh.........*cry*..haiz...nvm...another 2 month plus and off i go le....haiz..meaning I'm leaving sch!!!!sad manz...leaving my frenz le..

okie..so wat hv i been doing...slacking as usual..working after a long 2 weeks break...but it was damn slack yesterday...nobody cos of the rain...good and bad...good cos i nid to warm up a bit...bad I'm damn bored la...juz cant stand when there's nobody...and it was raining when I'm going home yesterday...it was like so cold la...act suppose to take bike home but too dangerous cos of e rain so take cab..safer...

anw...hope when sch reopen things will still turn out fine..cos when sch reopen means busy busy busy..with proj, exam and work...meaning no time to slp..*cry*....nvm...God will give me rest after tt....weeeee...heee..but now I still quite blur abt my future..dunno where to go after tt...hmmm..pray that God will gif me direction....okie..take care my frenz...bye...