<body>

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Its e beginning of Dec and its end of e year..so fast....X'mas is aroound e corner & straight after tt is new year....a busy year with lots of ups and down....been thinking a lot recently...feeling sad cos I'm graduating and I'm gonna miss my friends very very much..and I'm working soon after I graduate...but I'm planning to rest for probably a month 1st b4 i start work to go overseas...I was thinking of Japan...juz to relax and to do some reading and stuff...1st is to brush up my wine knowledge and oso other knowledge as well....

So sch is starting to get reall busy with all e projects and tests coming up..plus I'm going to thailand on a mission trip from the 12th to 18th of dec and there will be a big event coming up on e 30th of dec...super stress now...worried if it will turn out well....plus all e test and all...I was hoping to do well this sem cos its the last semester and I wanted to at least maintain my grades..plus i also wanted to do well for the event...argh...no time manz....and i nid to do get things all done b4 i set off to Thailand....argh....and I've been hving headache for e past 2 days....its making me feel dizzy at times...and I'm also losing my appetite recently....been feeling very tire and slpy....but I'm looking forward to the thailand trip yet I hv a lot of worries...HOW!!???

okie...enuf of complain nid to get back to work....if not i got no time le...rather den spending time complaining i shld be doing my work....chop chop....bye..off to do proj...