<body>

Saturday, December 30, 2006

hmmm..so wat have i been doing for the past few days..working...resting at home cos sick monster attack me...yea..I"M SICK...like ever since i came back from thailand...and act was getting better and that day when i went back to work..all e stupid smoke(which i hate it..argh) and late slping plus chocolate(shouldnt have eat so much)...argh...so it got worst like again...and yesterday work till like 2 plus..went to eat supper so by the time i get home is like almost 4 in the morning..now my voice is so sexy after today's event...argh...

okie...enuf of that..so tdy's event was hell...quite alright actually but a lot of last min hiccups...so gotta solve all the problems like last min...but Thanx God that things went well after all....oh..anw tdy's event was act called Dancing Cashew..okie sound very Community Centre type but it is....not my idea but they insist..so yea...not fantastic but okie la...one things I didnt put in alot of effort...and a lot of last min info...and i gotta get everything rite like last min..but well I guess I've learnt a lot at the end of the whole event...haha...how to better manage such a stage event the next time if given a chance la..

anw during the event Jiab called!!!like wow..I miss them so much and I was toking to Paow just now online...anw they are my friends from thailand...haha...miss them like so so much...i wonder y is Jiab not online..like i told her that I'll be online tonite...hmmm..okie..maybe some techinical error...but i do hope tt I'll be able to go back to Udon soon...I miss that place and of cos the team whom I worked with...haiz...

okie..so tdy is the eve of the eve of New Year...wishing everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance...haha...going out with my friends to markan and chill out b4 sch start..cos i foresee tt it will be busy busy busy..so trying to slack as much as possible b4 that...haha...waiting for next year...waiting for the next thailand trip...when will it be??