<body>

Monday, December 25, 2006

back again to blog after a long long time...okie la..not so long actually...hahaha...okie I'm being lame again le...anw...so today's Christmas and how did I spend it..with my family lo...its been so long since i last spend time with my family le...and so good to have dinner at home!!home cooked food is still e best..might not b e best but it warms your heart...heee...

So Christmas Eve was spend with my S4 at Hangout @ Mt Emily...a budget Hotel by Cathay but not bad thou...good food good scenery at the rooftop and good company of friends!!!and most imptly not at orchard with all the hustle and bustle and the squeezing with other ppl...hahaha...always good to spend time with friends at those place...true friends are hard to come by and they are a bunch of friends who went thru many ups and downs with me since sec sch days....spend a crazy day with my S4 doing crazy stuff...hahaha...tt's y we are call S4 cos we do stupid things...heee....laugh till I wan to cry manz...haha...so we were shooting "MTV" in e room and taking stupid photos...haha....it was fun....

BUT...school starting soon...which means PROJECT!!!argh.....sian...back to work and more work...but few more month b4 i graduate...so few more month to go onli!!!JIA YOU!!hahaha....well..with God everything is possible....oh yea...since today is Christmas let's not forget the real meaning of Christmas which is Christ's Birthday...hee...so the best gift for him is to give urself!!!anw MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!and God Bless!!