<body>

Monday, November 06, 2006

*yawn*woke up early tdy to go to PA HQ in the morning...met up with my friends & i would say its fun...had a feedback session & its fun sharing all our different experience..can be very funny oso...hahaha...now i'm back in office...sitting in front of com eating my lunch n typing this...maybe some updates for my dear friends...

hmm...okie i tried to blog this on sat..but when i try to publish they lost my entry...argh..but its okie...anw...so on thur & fri i was at the Wine for Asia fair at expo...it was a very good learning experience that I had...learnt a lot from the wine makers from the different region...& met a lot of ppl in the wine trade...it was real fun & i totally enjoy myself...tt really helped me in my wine knowledge...hahaha..

& on fri after the wine fair went to meet my sec sch bball mates...had a really good time catching up...crapping...eating..laughing and so on & so for...hahaha...everyone was good...really reminds me of the time in sec sch & i really miss those days..playing bball with them..dun hv to work..sharing problems with each other...hahaha...& i realise that when we chat the topic change compared to last time when we met up...see how we grow...miss you gals manz...really hope to catch up again...

sat was back in office(last day of wine fair & i didnt get to go..argh) but i wasnt in the office much cos sat was a whole day of event(COOL!!)haha...afternoon was a YEC event..had lots of food & I totally love toking to the youth & the adults...another learning experience but it was more of a caual, relax session with the MP...so then off to help the children soccer...cute kids..hehehe...onli can say that they are cute & nothing else..hee...innocent as can be...so nice to be a kid la..

yesterday went to the clean & green week...but i was dead tire cos i slp at 2 on sat & woke up at 5.30(suppose to wake up at 5 la...overslp)but the event was quite cock up...so in the end we hv to go help out oso..but i love to do that...that's the fun part in event everybody helping each other...& that's wat i call team work...last week of IPP & i kind of miss the CC...the ppl(not all)...but I'll still be helping out in the YEC...heee...fun..help them with events...wooohooo...den after which went to upper thomson for missions training...was damn tire..but it was another enriching session..learn about mime...never understand it but now i do a bit more la...very interesting...learnt about the purpose of all the action, makeup & stuff like tt...

went to met lala at nite to chit chat & la koppi...hahaha...totally enjoy myself...eating ice-cream(growing fatter)...shall not mention any topics here...hahaha...sensitive issue if not lala will kill me...anw was guessing who is the person whohas been tagging my blog trying to irritate me...& we were thinking this person might not be from our sch thou she/he puts there nyp...we were guessing someone & i think i noe who's that..but its okie..I'm cool about & frankly i might be angry at first but now i think y shld i be...so peace!!!weeeee...hahaha...but thanx to devil who help me speak up...its okie...all my friends noe me best...i shall gif whoever that person is the benefit of doubt...hmmmmm...*yawn*...waiting for the weekend so I can go out with my poly kakis..miss them very very much le...going back to sch soon..but that would mean I'm graduating soon...haiz...but well..that'a a new phrase of my life...& i will be learning more...heez..but i think I'll miss my friends more liao*CRY*!!!!

okie...starting work soon liao...but i'm knocking off at 6 today...hmm..off i go..shall update you guys later ba...need to go type my report le...ciao...