<body>

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

okie...my off day tdy...kind of missing IPP le..missing the ppl le..not all of cos...but was really tire out & drain out by the office politics in the office...but guess I'm handling it well...hmmm..anyone wanna lend me their cam to take photos..guess i haben been taking any photos leh...hee...see who wan to lend it to me lo..nid to "save" some memories..happy ones of cos...

so yesterday at the office was thinking a lot...mix feelings...cos i heard some stuff at the feedback session on mon...cant wait to go back to sch & leave that place but yet I'm missing that place bcos of some ppl...actually not some la..its a lot of them...them volunteers, aunty jennifer, kenji(my in-charge who asses me..always bully me!!haha..nah), huiyu, ling ling, setha(YEC chairman, always worry abt this, worry abt that..keep nagging but very funny the way he always nag & stuff..lol), the YEC volunteers, dominic(they call him dom dom), joseph and a lot a lot...dunno who should i name le...but definitely I'll go back to visit them de=)(but guess there will be ppl who will not be happy seeing me)...*CRY*....

so i was toking to my in-charge yesterday...sometimes we jux wanna work happily..but yet there are ppl who r making it so difficult, I mean I'm saying in general(unless ppl r guilty of it)...sometimes if ppl are more forgiving...& work in a team..they dun complain so much...dun blame each other & r willing to help each other...things will be easier & simpler...but seems like its not easy oso cos there r ppl who r out to make life work & things difficult for u...but I guess u juz have to tolerate & dun follow their ways..stick to ur own believe as in the right believe of cos...dun gossip, dun complain(y spend so much time doing all these instead of using the time to finish ur work or do something more meaning like helping others), no backstabbing others, dun b a hypocrites(did i spell it correctly??), but be forgiving, be tolerances of others, be willing to help...i think things will be much much more simpler....

But i mux really say during this period of time i saw the ugly & dark side of the society, from my experience & of my friends...i guess i really pity all this people as i was mentioning all these to my Youth Mentor...& i was wondering y people who r so grown up behave in such a manner...& he mention that cos they have so much Bitterness in them, hatred i guess is part of it...they think that if ppl treat them like that den y cant they treat others like tt...so at the end of the day they hv this corroded spirit...Frankly, i pity these ppl..cos they lost hope...they dun hv tt hope like those tt I hv in God...i mean i tot to myself...after these few month of so many trials, byrick's sudden death, my mum's court case, things that happen to my friends, office politics so on & so forth..I'm still feeling joyful...I'm using the word joy instead of happiness cos I muz say I'm sad too, I'm onli human too, but that joy that hope I hv in God is from deep within knowing that God will handle everything & that everything happen for a reason...& I'm glad that I did grew up the positive way & not the negative way during this period of time..& knowing how to handle all the stuff tt has happen...of cos I also thanks to all my dear friends who have supported me all these while...I really thank God for all these friends that I'm blessed with..& I'm joyful even in e midst of all these..as I learn how to handle all these positively...& grow up each & every single day..

Hopefully with all this I could help other youth or even adults in the future.to be able to relate to ppl is my greatest gift from God I guess..heez...okie..too long a post...anw ppl can tag watever they can but I'm not bothered abt it...cos God, my family & friends know me best....smile k...I pray that everyone will be as joyful as I am in God!!!take care all my friends...LUV YA GALS & GUYS...cant wait for the weekend to hv gathering with u gals & guys..weeeeeeee....=)....