<body>

Saturday, November 25, 2006

noe that kind of feeling when u feel a bit sickish...it feels terrible...been feeling rather sick recently...guess I'm too tire le..but well guess after a nite of slp it felt beta...not working tdy..but going back to the CC later for a meeting...organising an event..frankly speaking i dun hv much confidence cos its like so last min...and the preparation is like..haiz...will see wat happen...the publicity oso a bit like dunno wat to say...argh...initially was quite enthu but lookin at the rate & the way it is organise..its juz not rite la...nvm...will see...

so mum went to thailand with my aunt and my cousin...which means i nid to wash my own clothes...argh...my aunt way like making me wash those on wed...I was like freaking tire la...after a super long day..plus i haben been sleeping well & resting enuf for the pass few days..so wed afternoon I went to visit my niece...super fun but super tire with all e kids...driving me crazy...so went home to take my stuff and head for my bible study till like 11...so by the time i reach home was like 12....& i got 8am lesson e next day but i still to do the laundry...by e time i slp is like 2 plus am...woke up at 6 plus in e morning for lessons..argh..super duper tire la....

so thur after class went to run with michael, clara and rallen & I realise my stamina really cannot make it..after 2 and half round i stopped...haiz....and michael was still able to tok normally...my goodness....after tt head home and off to work..suddenly i kinda of miss Byrick very very much..I miss those times when i work with him till late...e both of us would be doing closing together...den head for supper...i really miss those times..& when i think back..e times we spend together..its juz bring back all e happy memories...It felt going back to work after 2 weeks...everythings seems different...e feelings and all..but onli in e cellar tt i felt warmth but yet I feel like crying as well...hahaha..weird me...Frankly i dont really like some of their way of managing e bar...it seems a bit messy as in e bar..managment wise still alrite but i juz felt there was a lack of some things...well but i muz accept that Byrick is not ard and i hv to adapt to watever way it is being manage...on my part i juz do my best and help in watever ways i can....I MISS PEI PEI!!!haiz...

so fri went to sch for an hour and realise that my lecturer cancelled e afternoon lec and tt we dun hv to hand in the essay...WHAT!!waste my money..i took a cab to sch cos of tt lo,...argh...haix..so went gym after tt and den home and to work...freakin tire & i was practically stoning...i felt very uncomfortable..feel so sick till e point where i nid to take a 5 min break...I think my body is asking me to stop...but i cant... but after having a choc i felt beta....so was working till 3am...anw there was quite a number of new stuff...see wat can happen in 2 weeks time...but I'm glad they joined...e new stuff r nice ppl...but I onli manage to meet 2 of them on thur and fri..so this guy is a irritating one but very easy going...he is those kind who can make the atmosphere not so tense up..like esp after a long day of work u feel super tire but he can ease that tireness cos of his energy..and this gal seems quite and all but super daring and has experience many things which i hv yet to find out...seems like a girl next door but very wild in nature...full of energy in her as well...hee...den at nite we went for supper n i started to think abt Byrock again..e times after work all of us will go supper and stuff like tt..haiz...nvm..so I reach home at abt 4 plus am...supper tire & it was like immdiate knock out once i ly down..

so woke up at 1 plus 2 juz now....*yawn*still feeling tire and a bit sickish...well..I GOT DINNER TONITE AT HOME!!!!WEEeeeee...hee...mum's back from thailand and i got a lot of new clothing....haha....ok..shall blog later..been thinking a lot lately...nid to sort my thought and of cos manage my schedule cos I'll be super busy till end of the year..guess I'll manage...hopefully..till den bye bye and take care all my friends....