<body>

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

hmmm..dun really noe wat to write now...cos I'm feeling freaking tire & slpy now...

Okie..so yesterday it was e 1st day of sch..finally..I was really happy to be back in sch..but I misses my colleagues(not all of cos..)..it feels weird on e first day of school..cos its like my schedule hv been 1pm till 10.30 like almost everyday so yesterday after school we went out to shop..and i feel so weird..cos at tt time I'm suppose to be in office but I'm not instead I was out at a shopping centre..haha...but i muz say I also feel sad cos its my last sem in NYP...and I'll be out at work soon...planning to go Australia to study...but of cos now I'll hv to work 1st..no financial support so will nid to save up 1st...so i handed up my IPP report and stuff yesterday and was sharing my experience with my lecturer...told him wat happen & stuff...dunno wat will be my grade...hee...will see...

1st day of sch..everyone was sharing their IPP experience..it was real fun hearing all of them sharing their different experience & wat they hv learnt...and i sure learn something out of tt..hee...its great seeing everyone...haas...and I'm appreciating all these b4 all of us graduate...so 1st thing in e morning was to go to the gym to work out and play badminton..so shuang to sweat it all out...woohoo...lesson was arite...after sch went to Miss Clarity Cafe to celebrate Lauren's birthday which is on Fri(17/11)...so after which went to TCC...so long since we last went out tog..it was great..haha...really had an enjoyable & tire day...

So tdy went to the gym again...lesson suppose to end at 9 tdy but it ended early at 7 plus and we went to supper supposedly but seems more like dinner...hee...but had a great chat with everyone...there was clara, loretta,kong,fai,ayie,azrie and me.sorry forgot abt rallen oso..so as usual continue our IPP story...hee..so funny...never ending story manz...

was actually thinking a lot recently..but too tire to type out my thoughts..haha...this week will be having a Thanksgiving dinner in church & we still have lots of things undone..so dead la..but we'll manage..hee...cant wait..weeee....hmmm..hope we can put up a good dinner for everyone that day..pray for us yea..hee...MY MUM JUZ GIVE CONSENT FOR ME TO GO THAILAND FOR E MISSION TRIP!!!WEEEEeeee...hee...