<body>

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

hey yoz..I'm back after a long time..haha..okie now its 5am in e morning..nt that I didnt slp but juz tt i got a habit of waking up in e middle of e nite to do my stuff....& i had a sudden urge to blog...haaha..yea..so sch life or rather my life is still as busy...& guess wat now more projs and ICAs!!!!argh...son...so gonna die manz...hahahas...well...will manage...

okie so last week was e 1st week of sch so its still alrite but the killer is e thanksgiving dinne..all e last min preparation...almost kill me manz..hahah...so van & me was like so busy preparing all e decoration..getting the food and everything else ready when e sick monster attack me...argh..but i cant afford to rest so juz carry on lo...but on e day itself other den some last min hiccups..everything else was fine...everyone enjoyed themselves...good food, good music, good games...everything went smoothly...Thank God for tt manz...oh..i forgot...muz thanx weiling for e help as well..if not for her van & me would hv died...hee...anw...e process of organising such events may be tiring but its e process tt I enjoy & seeing on tt day that everyone had fun, all e tireness was gone...but it was onli left with happiness & joy..& i really mux thanx many of the adults for helping to clear up...haha..didnt manage to take any photos of tt..it would b so heart warming...hee...Thanx all e wonderful ppl...

okie....sun went to service(like finally)...youth band performance & was suppose to meet Kong in the morning but she overslp(as usual..) but still thanx her for coming I appreciate tt effort...& to tell e truth I really thanx God for bringing her tt day..hee...& was suppose to meet clara but she too overslp till like 11 plus..so forget it...bt i had fun & seeing so many of them there tt day really bring me joy...hee...ppl who used to attend LK but stopped was back...hee...but I was supper tire but still hv to go for the mission trip training sessions...as usual...but guess I'm getting to noe more very good friends..*smile*...hee...

so as for this week...work, work & more work lo...so was at wine hut yesterday cos Lorretta wans me to sub her..oh well..since I haben been giving boss much schedule...so I went & clara say she bringing her mum to wine hut...Boss was so funny..say clara bringing her mum to see Frank...like pls...haha...it felt weird to work again after such a long break from wine hut...but once again getting to eat Frank's cooking was *YUMMY*...heee...I've been dying to eat Frank's cooking but I haben been working...and itts been so long since i work with Boss & Frank...hee..totally enjoyed myself other den e fact tt there wasnt much customer & I was left alone with Frank(cos Boss went to play dart)...& I was enjoying myself toking to this couple...so when I went home taking Boss's Car he was like saying it's been so long since I last fetch u home..yea...hahaha...It was fun working there...its like 1 family...hee...

hmmm..I beta go to bed & slp some more b4 its too late for me to slp...hee..nite...or shld I say morning..haha...