<body>

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

argh....TIRE!!!too much things have happened recently...& its really draining me out..totally....shall not mention anything here...but yet it made me think a lot...& learn a lot too...but I'm super tire out by all these...conclusion u can never please everyone...1 thing i learn & will always rmb...well frankly i dun hv to please anyone but God...& i shall honor him the right ways...but i muz say i really dun like ppl who put on mask everyday...well..someone tag saying I'm arrogant...i dunno..am I???haha..well, haben got tt comment from anyone except my aunt yet...but still thanks to that person who tag & let me noe...shld go ask my fren le...anw...think I'd better rest...tml & fri I got the wine fair at expo...weee...hopefully will learn more..hahaha....