<body>

Monday, October 02, 2006

yup...here I am again...finally find some time to blog again...not that busy today...now am sitting at the counter typing this entry...I can tell you..i really dun like this attachement...cos of the office politics that got me involved...not directly but indirectly & I choose to ignore it..cos I find it no point at all...y not juz sit down & do my work instead of wasting my time doing things that do not serve any purpose but hurt others for my own pleasure...so sickening...anw...continue from where I stop..so after that I went to the place where the accident took place with Wendy...brought a Lily flower for Byrick...his favourite flower..saw the scratch mark..its juz a short distance only...dunno wat's he doing la...haiz...so head home & realise that I left my handphone at Tasting Notes...stupid me...haiz...super tire...doze off on the sofa...& the next morning my back was like super pain la...my neck too...sad case manz...

yea so now here's some short little note:

To Clara: Thank for being there for me...noe u urself are feeling damn sad & tire but u r always there to support me...& thanx for that super touching letter of ur's...luv u clara lee*muackz*...u urself muz take care to...sorry for making u cry tt day with me...heee..but i very shuang for doing that...rare chances of making u cry manx....wahahaha...

To Wendy: U r equally sad I noe...hey stay strong gal...Byrick dun wan to see us like that...& pls take care...u cant please everyone all the time cos its gonna make u super tire...there's always a limit...balance ur stuff...sorry for making u cry like waterfall that day in the office...hee...

To Kendy: Sometime I juz feel like slaughtering u cos of wat u said but this is not wat u meant...but still thank for the tag...i noe I haben been myself...but u r always there as well...waiting silently...thanx my pal..

To Van: hey gal..thanx for crying with me...thou u might not see this but thanx...thanx for listening & supporting me...luv u manx...hahaha...sheesh I wun tell anyone that u cry with me....hee...

To Hanson: thanx for watever u said to me...& thanx for the care & concern & thanx for trying to be "nice" to me(thou it didnt work much)..anw thanx for letting me suan...hahaha...

To Loretta: Thank for ur willingness to help Tasting Notes...& thanx fo rur soncern...I'm okie now...still as strong as ever...hahaha...u too mux take care yea...dun tire urself out too much..there's always a limit that ur body can take...

To my Youth Mentor: Thanx for that listening ear & the advice given...if not I'll be damn lost...

To Jill: Hey gal...be strong k...Byrick dun wan to see you like this...& I oso wan to thank you for carrying on Byrick's passion in wine...thank you for staying strong to support the dream & passion of his...& thanks for all e effort...noe that u r tire...so dun tire urself out so much yea...rmb to take...eat well, slp well...& SMILE K...I wan to see that Jill that I use to see...always smiling so happily...I'll try my best to gif to assist u in watever ways I can...it wun b much juz a little but hope it still helps...hahaha..I noe i crap la...& DUN KEEP THINKING ABT BYRICK LA!!!ALWYAS SAY U MISS HIM!!!SO DUN MISS ME LA!!!I LOOK BETA DEN HIM LO...it's a fact...wahahahahaha!!!opps...sheesh.....so yea...rmb he has gone to a place where he finally can rest(i dun wan to see him sleep & drool like nobody's business liao so..so smelly some more..)hahaha...he'll always remain in our hearts...all the memories...& the best present for him is not to be sad...but rmb wat he has tot us & rmb it & apply or even make it beta & improve it...make him proud of us...make him jealous cos we do so well...hahaha...

To my frenz: I dunno who else I left out but I'm really sorry...Thanx for watever u hv done & in watever ways given support to me...Thank you from deep down...LUV
U ALL*MUACKZ*....

Okie...I think tt's all I guess.......off to work.....