<body>

Friday, October 20, 2006

weee...I'm back...seems like I haben been blogging for quite some time liao...but its onli like 4 days onli la...woo..so let see wat I hv i done for e pass 4 days...

well...this few day have been busy la...cos I'm assign quite a few events le...so meaning a lot of work to do & meeting to attend but I'm very happy till I'm a bit high la..u can say I'm a bit workaholic la....hee...been designing posters for the events & doing the admin stuff la..but I'm happy...wee...at least dun hv ot stay in office whole to rot...hate that...like i say I DUN LIKE TO SIT IN OFFICE THE WHOLE DAY!!!it's damn freaking boring...argh...cant wait those events manz...wahahaha....& I cant wait for next week to come thou I super packed next week...cos I hv 4 days off but all e 4 days r packed with events..weee...

so yest was my off day but i didnt work at tasting notes...went swimming in the afternoon & b4 that I was slacking...feel so shiok...hahaha...so long nv slack liao...weee...den went swimming..it feels so good to exercise manz...hahaha..den off to ade's place to pass her the princess hours dvd...cos she cant walk properly yet(lend ppl dvd still nid to deliver it sia..gd service rite)chatted for a while b4 heading to my Youth mentor's place for bible study with Van...hmmm...had a good chat & off i go home...

now I'm here again sitting at the counter AGAIN!!!haiz..nvm..3 MORE WEEKS ONLI & I'M OFF!!!WAHAHAHA!!!3 more weeks but guess I'll still miss this place thou...haiz..but i cant wait to go back to sch manz...weee....but i muz say the timetable sux..pls la...fri make me go back for 1 hr...& i nid to take 1 hour bus ride to sch...haiz...but still timetable is quite slack...at least i can work after that...haha...okie shall stop here...tata...off to slack...haha...