<body>

Thursday, October 12, 2006

weee....here I am @ e-club...the onli place i can have my own privacy...& blog here quietly...4 more weeks & off I go..I shall hang on...oh well...as usual my Off day yesterday at Tasting Notes...I always more them happy to work there...so yest was at a function...boring cos not much ppl la...but I had a good chat with my boss thou at Tasting Notes...he's a nice guy la..oh yea...he ask me if i got a boyfriend...nope of cos...he asked y...well reason: I think its not the time now...& I've made a promise with God that I will not go into a relationship till I'm 21...well to many it might be a joke but to me...I'm taking it seriously cos I believe that when its the right time my the other half will show...it will all depend on God's timing for me..anw I fine being single & I'm enjoying it ver much...hving lots of fun with me friends...

hmm...someone ask me this question...wat do u see urself in 10 years time..I said I'll be happily doing wat I like to do...a camp instructor & organiser...doing youth work..but i noe that I'll nv noe wat happen in ten years time maybe not even in 2 years...cos life is unpredictable..u'll nv noe wat will happen next...maybe I can see myself in 1 years time that I'll be working at Tasting Notes*full stop*...tt's all...i mean I hv a lot of dream..a lot of things i wanna do..in fact too much...but 10 years down the road things might change & for now I just treasure wat I have b4 i lose them...tt's wat i think...sometimes being content is not a bad thing...life will be happier & simpler...wat do u think??okie that makes me sounds old rite..but I muz say after the death of Byrick..I've been thinking a lot...& that has make me grow up much much more i guess...hopefully a better person...hahaha...

about my future I'm not too sure...but maybe I'll like to go overseas to study...but of cos the money...so gotta work real hard...giving myself 2 to 3 years to work at Tasting Notes & hopefully Tasting Notes will grow...regionally...tt's wat my hope for it...& my goal...till den shall stop crapping...hahaha..watever the case I'll hold on to God to give the strength throu all this....& till den tata..& take care all my friends...dying to go back to sch...cant wait...hahaha