<body>

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Today's e 9th day oredi...hmmm..okie..it doesn't hurt so much anymore...pulling myself up...yea...I'm now learning how to be independent...learning all over again abt wine...Byrick...I'm gonna learn beta den u....blah =p...I'm gonna learn more den u...wahahaha...hope tt will make u proud...well...tdy I've learnt something..humility & gentleness from Our Daily Bread...tt's wat a lot of ppl lack nowadays..ppl onli think abt pride & harshness which they mark it as success...but the truth is...humility & gentleness win e battle...tt's wat I think personally...isnt wat byrick use to do...he's confident in work but never arrogant...tt in turn gain all of our respect...cos he genuinely care for his staff even part timer..he's always willing to teach...& he will ask us for advice as well...so tt i felt is something I can learn from him...

God may u teach e to be humble & gentle...& guide us thru this time of trials...be our pilot Lord...
In Jesus name I pray
Amen