<body>

Monday, October 02, 2006

okie...continue from where I left....

well...on fri...went to work as usual in the after...it ws Byrick's Funeral tt day...didnt intend to go...cos I dun wan to cry there on the last day...& I cant possibly skip work again...cos act I'm not suppose to take compassionate leave on mon but my supervisor act allow tt thou Byrick was juz a fren so I'm really grateful to him oredi & didnt wan to cause more trouble for him for approving my urgent leave...but wendy called @ 11 plus almost 12 & ask me if i wan to go...cos she felt the urge to go...I was like Byrick is leaving at 12pm, I mean they are leaving for Mandai at 12 & it will take me at least half an hour for me to go pasir ris from my place...so even if i rush there it will be 12 plus...they would hv left the place...argh..so after much discussion...I told wendy to forget it...to me its no point...so yea...went to work...a long day of data entry...it sux la okie...make me so tire...den rush down to SAFRA Changi for Church retreat..I mean Youth Mentor & Youth Leaders retreat...cant help but cry my way there on the cab & after I reach here cry again...sux...cos felt damn sad...argh...not suppose to cry anymore...but I guess it made me felt beta I guess...Thanx to Van...thanx for ur presence there...

saturday it was all day of fun & laughter for me went to sch in the morning after Mac breakfast...den back to the chalet...it was free & easy time so I went to nap for a while 4 we head to bowling & arcade it was damn fun..I totally enjoy myself very very much...cos I wasnt thinking abt anything & I felt very relax...afetr that we had BBQ...weeeee....hahaha....had lots of food la...& there stupid game that we played made me eat & eat...need to exercise more oredi liao..getting fat...so tok to my youth mentor abt my attachment cos need some advice from him..thanx to him...now i noe how to handle the problem that hv been bothering me..so now its to solve it...after that wanted to go to the beach for star gazing but we were all to tire so decided to chat in the room till 2 plus almost 3...den went to bed...

woke up at 7+ in the morning..damn tire...den had a worship session...it was...I would use peaceful to describe...haha..after that pack up head back to church...had prayer time with the rest of the youth but I was stoning cos I'm damn freaking tire...but after that it was like back to reality...this sadness juz came back...argh...I went to Tasting Notes after the prayer time...it looks all the same but yet felt so different..went into the cellar & this sudden sadness juz made me wan to cry but yet i cant...I dun wan to let Jill cry...she looks different oso...you can see tt sadness in her eyes...haiz...but anw thanx for her children's day presnt..haha...a cake from canele(dunno if i spell correctly)...mont blanc...very nice...hope she'll be alrite...but she's trying very very hard...learning everything on her way...Jill thanx for that passion...Thanks for hanging on there...keep up the gd work...all the way...

okie..shall continue later when I'm free...nid to go work now...stay tune ppl...