<body>

Monday, October 02, 2006

okie...its been a week...my weekend was full of fun, relax, tireness, sadness, excitment, enjoyment & a whole lot of mix feelings la(argh..my hair keeps dropping recently la...is it cos too much have been happening recently...stress induced manz) the truth is it still hurt...but guess I'm recovering well...thanx to my frenz, Youth mentor, those who hv lend me a listening ear & hv cried with me..thanx my pals...luv u guys...

Think I'll start from thur....

Okie...thur after work went down to the wake with Wendy & Jenn..initially it ws fine...juz felt a bit sad..but Jenn started crying...& Wendy & me started crying as well...it was kind of sad & all of sudden I felt very lost...well was chatting with Hanson in the morning on MSN & he mention that it was time to be independent & so on...but it was real hard job to do...& i really got no idea how shld i do it...was like how shld i do w/o him ard to guide me...den stayed till 3+ felt so tire & left for home cos I still nid to work in the afternoon...was toking to Lydia..had a good chat with abt a lot a lot of stuff from Byrick to Sistina(the restaurant that I use to work at & that was the place that I met Byrick, & started out in the F&B industry, & my 1st workplace)...but she mentioned something really true..Its ur funeral that determine ur success as a person...cos at the end of e day..if u r successful as a person like Byrick...during ur funeral...ppl will tok abt u abt how u treated ppl so nicely..ppl cry cos they felt they hv lost someone special & impt...& ppl will rmb u as a nice person who hv helped them in a way or another but let say u r not successful as a person..cos u treat ppl like shit & thinks that ppl cant live w/o u & stuff like tt..I think during ur funeral ppl wun be toking much abt u...not that they dun wan or wat cos ppl thinks that...its okie la...he/she's already dead...dun wan to tok abt anything bad during the wake la...tt's I felt is damn true...I mean Byrock's wake every sentence that we said is abt him...cos he's such a good guy...

shall continue later...nid to go to tasting notes to take my phone..left it there las nite....stay tune...