<body>

Monday, October 30, 2006

Its a mon tdy...feeling kind of ermmm..how shall describe it...eh...i guess its mon blue or is it juz me..had a really busy week last week..so i slept early yest..at 11 plus(tt's e earliest i guess..)so slp till like 11 this morning...guess wat...i shld be feeling energetic but instead hv a really bad headache...argh...till now i still feel a bit brain dead...think its a result of sleeping too much...hmmm..so wat hv i been doing for the pass week...eh...cant really rmb thou...bad memories...too busy liao...let me think...

oh yea...fri i was hving this jeremy oliver dinner @ fort canning part the legend..it was indeed an eye opener for me la...nv been to this kind of function as a guest(cos normally I'm the server)...well i expected a lot of snobbish(did i spell tt correctly?)ppl...but well i guess it was still alrite..not so bad...there a few snob ppl not the ppl that i hv tok to was okie...thanx to ade who lend me her dress & let me dress up(I'm a tomboy so dun really noe how to..)but i hv a glimpse of the world of wine trade...well...I'll be involve in wine Asia this week...another opportunity for me to learn...weee....like this kind of event...

so sat was working...as usual admin work, counter work...but gotta finish my data entry...shall stop here for a while..will continue later..got things to do...