<body>

Saturday, October 14, 2006

hmmm..tot tt this com would let me change the fonts & the colour of the fonts...but it cant...sad case manz...guess I'll juz hv to change it at home..if not den if i can go to e-club...wahahaha..okie..now I'm sitting at the counter AGAIN!!haiz..really dun like to work on weekend..i mean not say i dun like but its like i dun like to work on weekend in the CC..1 thing I dun like to sit down waiting for time to pass la...juz dun ask me to sit tt's all...i dun mind if u ask me to walk ard or run ard..hop ard..not sit ard..so my conclusion I'm not mend for office job..cos i dun like to sit down at the stupid office setting doing admin work la..not my type of job..I can imagine myself if next time i were to get an office job I'll be dragging myself to work everyday la...den going to work everyday will become a chore..I mean come on la..I wan to go to work each day happily cos tt's my passion..& wat i like to do...if possible la...haha..now I'm juz hoping time will pass faster so i can go back to sch..I miss sch..Imiss my kakis of friends..I miss going to work after sch...I miss going to wine hut to work(cos i miss Frank's cooking...haha..so long nv eat the food tt he cook liao...)argh....I miss going to work @ Tasting Notes oso...I miss Byrick...miss so many things la...nvm...4 more weeks & I'm off...hang on there...okie..shall blog later if I'm bored again...