<body>

Thursday, October 05, 2006

hmmm...feeling kind of bored now...but glad i hv the radio here...act dunno wat to write..okie..so yest I was working at tasting notes cos its my off day...I was enjoying myself la...cos I went to this function...supposedly a art exhibition...quite interesting...the way artist wan to express themselves u'll never noe..admire their creativity...so i was cutting cheese & serving wine to the ppl...I was enjoying myself very much cos its like finally i dun hv to be in the office the whole day doing nth...met different kind of people & was toking to them...some ppl ask me abt wine so I juz answer them watever I noe...so out of sudden this lady asked:

Lady: who's ur shifu?
Me: ................my shifu...My shifu is Byrick NG.
Lady: Oh...
Me: But he passed away juz last monday...
Lady: Oh.............
Me: Looking for a new shifu to learn abt wine now...
Lady: Okie...

But I noe deep in my heart no one can replace that place in my heart...now I'm trying hard to learn wine on my own...or shld i say with the team of part timers & staff at Tasting Notes...trying to find out watever I can myself...I use to take it for granted that its okie u noe..i can take my time to learn cos Byrick will always be there & I can always ask him whenever I wan to so no rush...but now I regret hving to think like that...but I guess tt's wat Byrick wan too...for me to hv my own theory & philosophy abt wine from watever I've learn...well..now that I've to really read up on my own now..cos my shifu is no longer ard...but I'll manage well with the help of the staff from Tasting Notes...Thank You pei pei for teaching me so much now I'll hv to embark on a journey w/o the help of you now...but rest assure that I'll do beta den u did...heee...Thank You for bringing me into the world of wine...Think I'm slowly falling in love with wine....