<body>

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

hey yoz...I'm back..cos now got not much things to do...so finally got the time to blog...yea...shall continue form yest..so yea..sat wat did i do...eh...oh yea...i was on shift & it was the YEC flea market...wasnt that good thou...but sat was alrite..

sun woke up late cos i was really really very tire after a long week of busy finishing my work & stuff...I'm like working 7 days a week for the past weeks..so super tire & i didnt go for service only went to the meeting for the thanksgiving dinner...& afternoon went for mission trip training session & rush down to expo for concert..so by the end of the day I'm super dead & tire...

Mon came back to work but was hving a real bad headache...today oso...but yest was fun thou...went to MPS to help...& went for dinner with my in charge & her fren..chatted & gossip a lot...finally was able to let out everything...but today was hell..cos ppl was trying to pick on me...& got scolded twice for stupid reasons...argh..cant stand that old lady...but I'm cool..I always look on the bright side...y shld i be bother by stupid low ppl...i shall be cool...weee...later going for supper!!!growing fatter but i dun care cos when sh starts I'm gonna be super busy expected that...by the time i would not hv the time for supper le...shall enjoy now thou office life is hell...but I'm glad there are ppl who care as well...I'm happy...cos I hv God!!!weeee.....I shall not stand on any side but on God's...I'll do wat is right..follow wat is right in His Eyes...