<body>

Sunday, October 08, 2006

hey yoz...so now I'm back in the office...sitting at the counetr as usual*yawn*...feeling tire cos I was at sentosa earlier on for a recce trip...woke up at 8+ & I was almost late...suppose to be there meeting them @ 9am...slp very late last nite la..as usual...I can never slp early...so later will be going out with Clara & Kong to la kopi...chill out lo..so long nv hang out with them...

anw...yest was at the woman day out event..took part in the 3hrs aerobics challenge & I almost died..too long nv exercise...& this morning my body was aching so badly...esp my back la...haiz..muz admit that I'm old liao..but tt's the physical..inside me I'm still young & youthful manz...wahahaha...but it was fun thou...like to exercise & like to perspire...wahahaha...its gd perspiring out..okie..1 & a haif more hours to go & I'm OFF!!!wahahaaha...dun hv to stay in office till 10...it will bored me to death manz...okie..off to watch youtube now...weeee....