<body>

Monday, October 16, 2006

Finally back home afte a long long day out(act I was home @ 12 plus..)...so now I'm dead tire...cos I onli slept for like 5 hours...so after work went to markan with hanson at my place...dunno is who acc who la...but we had a good chat abt sch, life, community work, IPP & stuff like tt la...so after I...me...a girl send a guy to the bus stop..but I'm cool with it la...I'll rather do tt den he send me..cos I'll feel damn weird...I prefer e other way round...haha...so went home..pack my stuff & so on & so forth till like 3+ am b4 i go to bed...

woke up at 8...was almost late for nursery duty...luckily there wasnt much kids tdy so wasnt tt tiring..plus i took up e slack job..haha...but e kids was like fight to sit on my lap la...haiz...cannot tahan...so in e end made them sit on e floor...if not I'll get a leg cramp....

den went for youth after tt for awhile b4 heading to my youth mentor's place to had my lunch & discuss abt e mission trip to Thailand, Udon Thani...looking forward to it..but now is whether my mum let me go not..once she nod her head..yippeeee.....off i go..I'm dying to go manz...thou that week tt i go will be a week b4 school holiday, which means its my ICA week...all e test test test...but if tt's the will of God I'll go..cos I believe that he'll take care of it all...heez..

after which head to upper thomson for the mission trip preparation...its a training..like team building & stuff cos some of us r from different churches...but it was fun & fulfilling & during this time I can feel God speaking to me...heez...got to noe lots of ppl..took up e role of prayer I/C..or i would say prayer coordinator la...dunno if I can do a good job..but I guess it will be fine with e help of God...heez..

after that went to meet lala at Harbour front...went to Vivo City..very big but nth fascinating...cos mayb a lot of e shops r not open..but e place is quite classy...saw a lot of new brands...but we felt quite sianz after a while..cos there r juz too many ppl...cant stand it...so we head off...trying to find a destination...cant think both of us were brain dead...mayb cos too much things have been happening...we were like trying to decidew where to go..so we ended up at chinatown...went to maxwell food centre...a lot of e stalls were not open..but we manage to grab something to eat...den cab down to esplanade cos we were too lazy & tire to walk...went to la kopi at Pacific coffee club...it was a long nice chat again...miss those times in sch...chatted abt lots of things...sheesh...secret...so much things to tok abt & to share but juz too little time...

& I was thinking to myself..i mean if it is so bad now during our attachment..wouldnt it be worst when we graduate & starts to work...tt'll be bad manz...but wat to do...tt's part & parcel of life I guess...I juz hv to get use to it tt's all...but hopefully it wun be as bad...cos maybe now most of us r unhappy with our attachment..cos its OFFICE WORK!!!ARGH...not mend for SW students...lolx...hopefully all will be fine...cant wait to go back to sch..& it will be the last sem..so sad..time really flies manz...graduating next year....whao...I think I'll miz sch, my kakis alot alot...I'll miss those time manz....oh well..life still goes on...a note for LALA LEE, my best pal:

oui...dun keep everything to urself...rmb to shar wor...like wat u tell me to share my burden with u..u oso muz do tt..its juz a phone call away...I'll juz be ur listening ear...I shut up..haha...rmb a burden shared is a burden halved...too much burden will become fat..cos too much weight..hahaha...so muz share e load...heez....anw thanx for hearing me out all e time...& hearing all my crap la...haha..u take care yea...

okie tt's tt for now...shall update u ppl next time...till den...bye bye!!