<body>

Friday, October 06, 2006

feel a sudden urge to blog abt this...dun ask y...i myself am not so sure...its that kind of feeling that juz fill ur heart all of the sudden...well..to be frank I envy ppl who can afford the money to go overseas for adventure sport like diving, rockclimbing & so on & so fore...it is nice & fun & I'll very much like to do that one day...that's my dream to try every adventure sport given a chance...& my greatest dream...backpacking...and I guess God give me this passion, bcos I love to go on mission trip to meet different ppl & to learn different culture I think it is very fun...That's y I love my job as a server...I meet different kind of ppl everyday & I get to tokt o them abt everything, from there I learn something new everyday..its fun & interesting...God gif me that ability to engage with ppl...but now I hv my responsibility to take care of..

Like wat I said earlier on I'll be working in Tasting Note after I graduate but I wun be there forever, of cos I muz say I love the job there cos I tok & learn from different ppl everyday..I love going to function cos every function gif different experience...& of cos I'm falling in love with wine...its very very interesting..cos every bottle has its own charateristic juz like human being...even thou its from the same grape, same vine or same barrel...there are wine which are shy, but yet some are bold...haha...that's wat I learn from byrick...be imaginative & creative abt wine...dun restrict urself or the wine...hmmm..okie a bit too far out back...so as i was saying I'm giving myself 2 years or max 3 years there & after that if I find that its time for me to go pursue my dream of either going overseas to study or there's opportunity for me to become a camp instructor & at the end of the day organise camp I'll go for it...and at the end of the day serving God & working with youth...it werent be easy...there a lot of challenge ahead of me but I'll manage well...God will bring me thru...I'm very very sure...200% sure abt this..well..guess its time to stop here...starting work soon...till den everyone...take care...