<body>

Sunday, September 24, 2006

*yawn*slpy..okie I'm always sleepy la..but tdy I'm damn tire manz..althou I took MC on fri cos of my damn back...thur it was aching quite badly...n I could feel e numbness no longer at e last toe of my left foot but practically all of them..so tot mayb shld go see doc la...wat e doc say i shall not mention here...another reason oso i dun feel like working cos i dun like to sit in office & do nth...plus my stupid back is giving me a lot of problem recently esp when i sit too long...argh...waste $$$ go see doc again...argh...but got 1 day of MC la..haha...

So went down to chalet earlier lo...*MC still can go chalet not bad huh, but like i care*..went to chalet with S4*shld b S3 la, sort of 1*...it was fun esp after u got stuck in office for 4 weeks sitting down doing admin work...& everyday is either work or home..so it kind of refreshes me lo...& plus so long nv spend time with frenz le...& miz them la...so it was fun & enjoyable thou on sat which is yest I got leave for a while to attend my Bro 21st birthday @ Furama River Front Hotel...was eating @ The Square restaurant...the food was fantastic esp the dessert*yummy* but for the service wise there nid to be improvement la...I think cos it was a sat & it was busy so that mean there shld b more service staff ard to attend to customer...okie shall stop here abt that...overall e food was yummy thou & HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY BRO!!! its act tdy...I got him a Nike Soccer T-shirt...Hope he likes it...Bro say might wan to bring me to Genting but might not be able to go liao...cos I got something on on tt week...

Okie mayb a little background abt me..I haben been staying with my bro ever since dunno when, when I was still a baby I guess so a lot of people thinks that me bro & I were not close but the fact that he is still my bro thou I dun really noe or understand him but we still care for each other a lot...mayb when we were young we use to quarrel a lot but i think as we grow older we started to care lo...& every year w/o fail he'll rmb my birthday & get soemthing for me..watever he can afford...but haha..i always forgot la...bad rite...tt's y this year I wanted to get something good for him lo...hee..i noe T-shirt very normal but to me its the heart the counts...he will also share with me watever things he got...so there's nth much I can complain abt this bro althou at time he seems a complete stranger to me...but yet u can feel that thing tt connects us at times..hahaha..dun understand rite...nvm...okie back...

so yea..in e morning went to wild wild wet...had so much fun manz..like so long nv go under e sun..so shiok..tried all the stuff..not very thrilling la...haha...but nevertheless I did hv fun with S4...hahaha...so at nite we were busy taking photos & whacking each other...it was like back to the good old times...wooohooo...fun manz...den we watched "hot chicks"...not bad la...quite funny...oh yea & "Harold & Kumar"..stupid movie but it was realistic la...abt the society..haha...it was abt this 2 stupid guy who was craving for "White Castle Burger" & on e way met with all the "wild adventure stuff la"...Overall I had a lot of fun...waiting for X'mas or New Year so we can either again get a chalet*can we hv something new* or it either book a hotel & chill out lo...hee...frankly speaking the feeling was kind of weird initially when I met with my S4 on fri...cos e feeling was quite diff..mayb cos i haben been out with them for quite some time la..but After tt like wat i say it was back to good old times la..hee.hope S4 enjoy themselves as well...okie now i shall continue to rot in office till 10.30pm...ke lian rite...haiz...but luckily i got Pizza for lunch so not so bad..juz tt feeling a bit lazy & tire la...okie back to rotting..wish me all e best manz...