<body>

Monday, September 25, 2006

To: my dearest Mentor, Manager, Advisor & "Father"...

It comes as a shock to hear abt e news...It never came across my mind & when I heard e news I tot it was a joke it cant be true but the fact that it is indeed true...It's hard or I shld say I cant imagine w/o u ard how m i going to survive in this industry....U tot me & guide me...& to me u r like a father...u r the best manager tt I've met so far...U tot me a lot abt wine & customer svc & the most valuable lesson abt life...u r my advisor when I hv problem tt I do not noe how to solve...

I hv started to work with u at the age of 16 till now it has been 2 years 9 month...u watch me grow & guide me along...u told me to go for my dream but u said that u really hope that I can stay in the wine industry but u noe i would not...wherever u go u always rmb me & ask me to join u...& no matter how much mistake i make u r patient to teach & guide & never once did u scold me...Frankly speaking with my little work experience i hv never met other manager who r like u...u treat all the part timer like ur own child & r willing to guide them patiently provided that they r willing to learn...I noe that I'm not tt good but u told me that I'm e best person in this industry...Till now I still cant believe that u r no longer ard...To me I've lost a Teacher, a mentor, an advisor, the best manager & a father...U always told me wat if u die 1 day & I always told u "nah, it wun happen, stop joking"...but now u r really gone...i dunno who else will continue to guide me in this long journey of life...who else can replace u in my heart...