<body>

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A post by Byrick last year when I spike him cos of some stuff..shall not mention..but now all is gone...

Fish

28th October 2005 6.40 a.m
Can't sleep well (I am very sick for the first time in 3 years) so I decided to write this blog. Hey sorry Fish so now this is a section all on you, ok!
Biyu aka Fish occasionally sotong or stingray; why? Sometimes she gets so blur with her work that she will not realize her mistakes till late or she fights back when she is being provoked. She has been working with me since the days of Sistina (I still can remember the interview of Wendy and Fish very well as they asked a question that nobody ever have asked me before; "Can we dye our hair?") She has grown up from a teen to a young adult during the last 3 years although most of the times she behave more like a young kid (she is). From a very green horn to an pretty young gal (she said she not pretty), from someone who do not know about the world to someone who can speak about general knowledge. I understand that she choose to study sport and wellness on her objection of her mother, hmm.... she knows what she wants and will try her best to achieve it. Remind me of when I chose to study SHATEC against the will of my parents. I hope she will hang on to the belief and reason why she want to study this subject. She has a differnet beauty from the rest of the gals who are working for me. Loretta remind me of Karen Mok or Kirsten Dunst while Fish remind me of Sandy Lam. Although Sandy Lam is not a stunning beauty but she has a look that will last. I am very sure that Fish will not have problems with suitors just like Loretta.
I am very happy that after leaving Sistina, we finally get to work again at Wine Connection. Fish, Loretta & Adeline has contribute much to the success of Bar @ Wine Connection. Without them is like I have lost my arms and legs. Thank you gals.
Well, I wish Fish the best in her study and go on and achieve what she set to do.