<body>

Sunday, September 24, 2006

okie...as "promised" I came back to blog again...see...I really got nth to do at all...another reason for blogging..cos...I CAN NO LONGER STAND THAT UNCLE BESIDE ME LA!!ARGH...his listening to alle chinese oldies & its getting on my nerve manz...cos its so damn irritating la..u noe all e chinese oldies how they sound like....argh...& it continue non-stop la...its getting damn irritating now...& i've got the urge to shut at him & throw that stupid radio on the floor la...argh...PLS SAVE ME MANZ!!!argh...*CRY*hot pity can i get...its a torment to my patience, my brain & my nerve la...sharks...Its like my ear drum going to burst anytime...its that bad...I dunno whether to laugh or to cry manz...I got no idea at all....my brain is not functioning well at this point in time manz...cos all songs is driving crazy...that songs form that damn radio station that is mend for aunties & uncles...oh shit....here come another..I'm so going to die la..another few of these will drive me crazy...shit...this is worst den the rest....haiz...hopefully i can survive till 10.30pm(yes, I'm working till 10.30pm on a sunday)...SHITTtttttttt..............the songs are getting from bad to worst la...& its like another 1 hour & 46 mins...ah..............................shit here goes another one again........kill me pls*cry*...