<body>

Sunday, September 24, 2006

okie..juz look @ e no. of entry in 1 day u can tell how bored I am & how much work I'm given...I hardly or i shld say this is e 1st time tt i blog twice in 1 day wor...win liao lo...haiz...freaking bored..argh............can someone pls save me from this boredom...I need some entertainment manz...but act I shld hv count myself lucky...cos at least I hv a com in front of me to entertain me & at least I still can sign in to MSN to chat with my frenz...but at this point in time there's no one whom i can chat with!!& i think I'll die of boredom sooner or later...I feel like going for a jog or something at e very least I'm moving ard instead of sitting ard here doin nth at all..I mean AT ALL!!!argh...save me from this agony manz!!!I'm stuck in this boring office on a sun when i can spend time with my family & eat my mum's cooking la!!!ARGH!!!*CRY*....haiz...boring boring boring boring.............................................................................I think I'm going to blog again at nite.....stay tune for more boredom from fishy manz...