<body>

Thursday, September 21, 2006

okie...finally I've found someone to revamp my blog for me...hahaha..all thanx to Jean..Lala's sis...hee...BIG BIG THANK YOU!!!1st day of the new blog skin...not wat I've imagine it to be but its nice & I like it very much...cos its aqua...hahaaha...k...i noe its lame...pardon me...hmmm...kind of feeling tire now...wan to slp but hv not done a lot of things & this week will b a damn hectic week for me..& for e passs few days it was quite busy especially tdy...it hell busy manz...haiz..so many admin work to do...but hv learn something everyday thou...althou it was quite boring at times...learnt that behind every so call big project there will be a lot of admin job to do & alot of effort needs to be put in by a lot of people....yup yup...tml's my off day but will be working @ Tasting Notes the whole day...*yawn*act dun feel like working but no choice...no work no income means no $$$ to pay bills means no handphone no internet & no bus concession...means.................................................watever la...e conclusion is gotta work la...well after work tdy went to my Youth Mentor's place to do bible study..as usual always fruitful & I guess the Bible no longer seems far away like b4...hahahaha....

So after tml...friday will be on afternoon shift & straight down to chalet after work...Sat morning go Wild Wild Wet after tt fo Furama Hotel(dunno if I spell correctly) to celcbrate my bro 21st Birthday with Family den back to chalet...& sun morning to church & straight after that I got work again(how nice..) & Mon morning afternoon shift till fri....Shit I'm so dead la...Next weekend I still got my Church Youth Leader & Mentor Retreat la..so its heading down after work again..win liao lo...nice schedule I hv manz...sianz...argh..I''ll be shag out by next week....all e best to me manz...pls kill me....haiz...till den dun think I'll be blogging this 2 weeks liao...seems like I'll be too tire to do so...so take good care of urself my fren...tata*CRY*...hahaha...who else can I blame but myself....