<body>

Friday, September 15, 2006

oh well..now sitting in office & I'm feeling damn tire now la...I cant wait to go home..this few weeks my off day were oso packed with work...which is my part time..so I'm freaking tire now...I need slp & i wan to go exerxise..I wan somebody to massage for me cos i hv a bad sore shoulder & its killing me la...I'm trying to keep myself awake now but its really hard & my eyes r closing...argh...I WAN TO GO HOME!!but still I half an hour more to go...argh...okie..so this week was pretty busy cos I got lots of data entry & admin work to do...which is good cos at least i dun hv to rot in the office waiting for time to pass till i go home...& so yest I was working @ tasting nots from 1pm to 2.30am...cool rite...hahaa...13 and half hours straight...but now here I am feeling so freaking damn tire cos I slp @ 3 plus yest thou I working in the afternooon shift day..Think cos its the late nite slp & working 13++ hours straight...straining my body...haben really had a good rest for the pass 2 weeks..yea...now I';m feeling the side effect now...argh..I want to slp now la..I'm trying a read my book now..but cant seems to concentrate...argh...okie..think tt's tt for now...till den...stay happy & hope all of u enjoy ur IPP...