<body>

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It's the 3rd day...starting to accept that fact...but it still feels hurt...misses you...frenz that r shock hearing the news...hopefully time will heal everything...hopefully time will let me get use to your absence...hopefully time will let me not feel weird w/o you when I'm working...hopefully time will let me get use to you not ard when we go for super or movie...hopefully time will let me get use to not able to sit on ur bike & hving you sned me home...hopefully time will let let me get use to not hving working with me till late @ nite n chit-chatting with me, giving me advise, teasing me, guiding me & me giving you advise on gals matter...hopefully time will heal the pain in all of our heart...hopefully time will let us learn to not hving you ard...misses ur presence...misses you...my most respected manager, advisor, mentor & "father"...still after 3 days i still hope that it was wat it meant to be & that everything was not true...I will always rmb wat u tot me sincerity & honesty...always do wat u preach...so much more u hv tot me...i cant put into words...I'm lost at words...how can I take the responsibility w/o you ard...How m I going to learn...You always emphasize on learning...& told me that I can also learn something from a incompetent manager or supervisor..learn from their mistake & dun repeat theirs...be sincere to your customer...be honest...rpovide information for them...always providing quality service...now that you r gone...who else will remind me of all these, who else can continue to teach me?? I'm not sure...pls tell me wat to do..........................I guess time will tell...