<body>

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm still can't believe it has happen thou I've went to the wake yest...The whole afternoon I was hoping it was all a joke...I was reluctant to go there cos I still cant believe it is true...its so sudden & he left so many responsibility behind....I hv yet to learn from him all abt wine & he still owe me the wine opener that he has promised...he has left so many things undone...& he's leaving us juz like tt...I still cant believe that...The news are still ringing in my ears & this mornin when I woke up I was still hoping all these was just a dream....When I looked into the coffin yest I was hoping you could open ur eyes but u didnt...& there u r sleeping so peacefully but here we r suffering bcos u left w/o a word...u left with unfinished work...& u left us shedding drops & drops of tear for u...how could u...& now I'm super lost....wat shall I do...Jill is feeling so sad but she still hv to carry on...I hope she'll take care of herself...I'm afraid that she'll juz fall apart...I dun feel like working tdy..but I cant...wat shld i do...I've got so many things to handle but i dunno which to do 1st...teach me...I'm not sure...pls somebody!!!I've told Jill that I'll be heping her out after graduation cos Byrick has told me a lot of time that he hope Wendy & I can go over to help him...initially I told to wait till I've fulfill my dream as a camp instructor...but now he cant wait for me anymore...so I guess I'll hv to let my dream wait...It seems like yest that I was toking to him & joking with him...it still seems so unreal...it feels like it was all a dream or a joke....