<body>

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Here I am back in office on a Saturday afternoon...how boring...saturday are mend to be out with friends and enjoying myself...haiz...& its rainin now...dampen my mood even further..but oh well...I'm glad I'm not alone..I'm with my colleague...my new found friends or should i call them my senior??not sure but at least I get to chit-chat with them..haha..& hear abt those gossip...not very nice...but oh well I juz keep my mouth shut...but as they are gossipping...I started thinking...cant people be more open & selfless & start thinking abt others??cos if tt's the case den there will be less conflict, less quarrel and it will be so much more peaceful..but the fact that it is difficult cos as long as there are people, there are conflict cos people have different thinking and opinion...well that's life in today's modern society..cos everybody thinks that he or she is always right...and people are more demanding & selfish i guess...cos on matter how good u try to do they will never be happy...I juz read something...if u respect, noe how to let go of somethings at the right time, put others first b4 urself ,maybe things would turn out well for everyone...I guess everyone muz give & take..its not juz abt taking but rmb to gif as well...oh...guess enuf of my philosophy...hahaaha..nice day everyone...till den bye bye...& take care....