<body>

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Another day....

well...it's yet another day...kind of dread it...cos I'm missing my bunch of friends a lot now...I MISS SCH!!!I MISS EVERYONE!!!haiz...but well its juz 11 weeks and now 10 more weeks to go onli..but it seems to me that time is passing by so so so slowly la...argh..well..after 1 week of IPP I can to see the real side of people a little of office politics there thou people are friendly or seems friendly but it seems not as well...they seems friendly towards each other but they gossip abt you behind ur back...that's the problem with working with people or women generally I guess...but yet again...I found that for the community centre they do have a lot of things to do...esp for the people (tt's they r called the people's association...)...they nid to deal with people..and tok to people...cos then that u will be able to do something for them...if not it is like quite impossible to do anything..& a lot of things that happen ard the neighbourhood r actually done by them..not jux events for the aunties and uncles but for the youth as well...n to think that they have nth else to do is totally wrong...they actually nid to do a lot of things for the residents living in that area...n worst till their work r not appreciated by them & wat do they get in return...stupid complains...well tt's wat I see so far la...so kind of wan to salute to them...but yet...haiz dunno la...hahaha...juz hope to see my fren soon...miss u guys manz....well beta go rest le...still nid to report @ 7am tml...haiz...till den...take care my frenz...bye...