<body>

Thursday, September 28, 2006

4th day...going to the wake @ nite after work...still feels kind of gloomy...but beta I guess...Thanx to CLARA LEE CI HUI(happy not??put ur name so big on my blog entry...)yea...ahd a nice long tok with her yesterday till...it was a 3 hours tok(or more than tat??)..thanx for advice & ur listening...& thanx for the support..it is not any beta for u but u still stand & supported me...Thanx my fren...It was so long since we had time to chat for so long...& I really appreciate that time...The advice that u gif..rest assure...I'll leave the option open...like wat I told Hanson(thanx for the listening & thanx for willing to listen to me nagging...)I'm not giving up my dream of being a camp instructor & pursuing my degree if the need arises but its juz that I'm putting that on hold till I felt that I've done my part...& someone else beta can help Jill handle Tasting Notes but for now I juz want to keep my promise to Jill & to Byrick...Thanx to my fren who has shown so much concern this few days...it hasn't been easy...

In life I've met with a lot of death...The most painful one..my grandma..I still misses her till tdy...She's the one who brought me up...her departure left a deep scar in my heart...most sudden & shock this one...Byrick...never expected it to happen...& the one that I felt left a very heavy burden & the most lost..Thanx to my fren for sharing the heavy burden with me...Clara wanna tell u...Y u write tat letter to me at this time manz...idiot..cause me to be in deep shit la...left me so touch that I wanna cry but I cant cos I'm in office...u idiot..next time choose the rite timing can anot...hahaha...anw..really thanx for that letter & all the support...luv u all my fren..whoever have been sharing my heavy burden with me...I will stay strong with the help of God...but now that hurt...time will heal it...but now..it still hurts...sorry if I haben been myself these few days...hope u guys understand & stay strong too...

In that letter Clara wrote something that Byrick once told her...“Do not follow Byrick’s footsteps, don’t stay behind him. Do better than him, and he will be proud of you….”...