<body>

Monday, September 11, 2006

3rd week into IPP...& I tot I've learnt quite a lot...abt human relationship & abt people..I've seen abt office politics...heard abt e dark side of the society that I've never or shld i say seldom hv heard abt b4 & of cos I've a brief picture of how the few government bodies worked together to serve e people....cool rite...haha...yea...last week was ermmm...how shld put it..well...mon to wed..boring as usual cos not much things to do...but...thurday was tire...haha...its my off day BUT...I still hv to work..i mean part time @ tasting notes...work till like 1am...den went home was dead tire & fri I'm on morning shift & 1 thing good I onli nid to stay till 3pm & I can leave(well I was late cos I overslp...damn tir..)...was having a roadshow @ bukit panjang plaza ws quite alrite...juz sitting down dere and promoting the stuff...but learnt quite a bit...den went back to office to key in all e data(actually can go back la)..oh well..since I'm working after that @ wine hut...so mind as well stay in office to finish dose work 1st...den off to work after that....hectic manz...but it was still manageable cos that nite was not so busy...but still I work till like 2.30am & by e time I reach home its abt 3+++am....by e time I slp 4+++am...WAH!!!hahaha...

SATURDAY!!!DAY OUT WITH MY KAKIS!!!WEEEEEeeee....hee...was like finally met them...miss them la...tok a lot...& found out abt each other's IPP..chit chatted..had dina & off for soe wine...its was fulfilling and I guess meaningful..so long nv see them la..oh yea..went to the Fitness Asia @ expo in the afternoon with lala & Ernest...nth much...nth spectacular or amusing....so went to the book fair & bought some books & a shirt after that...& yes...THE FOOD FAIR!!!WAHAHAHhahaha....so much food la...but onli bought a pie & my fav snow ice*yummy*heee....so went to wine connection for wine & head to wine hut to see boss & Frank...stayed there with lala till 1plus almost 2....reach home 2 plus*thank to Boss for sending us...free ride...hahaha*but again slp @ 4 plus...

Next morning went to church @ 10 plus(didnt go for service again..so sad la...always got defeated by the Z monster....)but I love going to church cos that's my spiritual family where I can share a lot of stuff with them & they too share with me...that's a family of God...the house of God...heee....After that went to work again for e roadshow..good thing I can reach @ 3pm...& leave @ 9pm...onli 6 hours...It was fun thou..cos in e afternoon its all the "young ppl"...hahaha...sp we chit chatted & we work hard together & we broke e record on sat...hahaa...got 91 sign up..sat was onli 88....weeeee....cool rite....& was chit chatting with my in charge of IPP...tok a lot & learnt a lot...guess I respect her quite a lot cos of the attitude & character....she's a nice person..she's a sport person so I guess I can click beta with her...I've tot a lot after tat...

In Life you might not be able to please everyone*aiya Sinaporean forever complaining la..however good service u gif*so watever people do or say...you'll juz hv to ignore it..u cant control wat other wan to say abt you so juz ignore & keep a positive attitude lo...juz do ur best & finish the job..watever u can do to help juz do it...& after which watever people wan to say & however people r not happy...juz hv to turn a deaf ear & ignore...& be happy...if not life would be so miserable la...hahaha...but I muz say my up most respect to those in People's Association*Salute*....they hv to build relationship with so many many people cos they work through people, they work with people, they work for people....they hv to deal a lot with people's business...so everyday its abt serving people...& sometimes u dun even get respect or appreciated...cos wat u get at the end of the day is complain...stupid people coplaining abt stupid things....hahaha....so people appreciate wat they've done for you....well...till den..stay cool & happy....