<body>

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

well...now I'm sitting at the counter waiting for the 1st customer to come..cos i'll nid to learn to use the system that use to record all the paymeny and stuff like that...hmm...hopefully I'll pick it up fast enuf...now nid to practice and practice..practice makes perfect but nobody's perfect so y practice...hahaha..nah...still gotta try my best to master it...less than 11 weeks now...adapting well...juz that cos i'm new...so nth much for me to do..they dunno wat to pass to me oso..so well...i guess still hv to wait ofr a few more weeks b4 i can get to do "the real stuff"..hahaah...wish me all e best manz...kind of miss my kakis now...haben seen them for 3 days le...guess I'm not use to working life yet...takes time...tml's my off day but can't go out with fren cos they r not free to do so...so sad...goin to sch to do up my poster..gotta hand it up on mon...hope I'll do a gd job...i nid inspiration manz...go toilet...hahaha...sometimes i get my inspiration there..dunno..i think in the toilet a lot...knocking off soon...till den...bye...