<body>

Friday, August 04, 2006

a kId at home whO is Older den I m....

well...tdy was as usual..gone to sch in the morning and its project all the way none stop...peak period for projects....so its loads & loads of project and nth else....driving me nuts but guess i'll juz do watever i can and give my best....high stress period but dunno why I still hv to deal with a small kid at home who is much older den i am or shld i say an adult with a child's mentality....haiz...i juz feel numb after her nuisance...it seems that her nuisance doesnt seems to hv any impact on me tdy...thou mayb i'm frustrated and angry initially but come to think about it...y shld i??no point when i hv been putting up with all these up since day 1...n now after so damn freaking long...y shld i be angry with a kid??noe tt she's been like tt ever since dunno when(maybe she's hving menopause??)...oh well...just treat it as a 3 year old throwing tantrum...juz let her be....she juz thinks that the world revolve ard her...she's juz plain irritating at times tt's all..well...guess i'll not make myself angry...juz numb myself i guess....cant say she's totally at fault...i'm too..but oh well...its always been like tt...God pls help me to tolerate her....off to project!!!