<body>

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

haben been blogging....

hmmm...haben been blogging for so damn freaking long manz....hahaha...too busy with projects...so many projects but yet so little time...how i wish that time could juz stop....oh well...guess projects are all about deadlines...haiz...guess i'm use to it liao...since i have been doing that for the past eh...2 and a half years or 2 years and 1 month to be exact...last year in poly liao and i'll be graduating soon...haiz...seems so short...it seems to me that it was just yesterday that i juz enter the 1st day of my poly life and now i'm a year 3 poly student and will be go out to work soon...guess i'll miss my sch life a lot a lot....and it will be the best part of my memory....Lord let my last few month of poly life be as enjoyable as possible pls....how i wish...............till den stay tune....haha....