<body>

Thursday, August 24, 2006

exAm's oVer!!!weeeee.....

Weeeeee........finally comes my long awaited freedom...now i can do anything and go anywhere freely w/o any worries...wahahahha....exam's finally over....BUT...this means that I'm going to IPP soon(for those dunno its my scg attachment...)& I mean real soon which is next mon...hopefully I'll get attached to OBS..according to my LO(Liaison officier) there's onli 1 who got attached to OBS out of the so many...hopefully its me...thou I might be doing admin work but I still learn something at the end of the day...n at least its OBS...& I shall be content wherever I go and watever job assign...my motto...hahaha...I'm learning anw....weeee....off to watch VCD!!!at this timing..hahaha...BUT...EXAM"S OVER!!!!!enjoying my freedom b4 IPP...