<body>

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

1st day of IPP

yesterday was 1st day of my internship...well...quite alrite...juz tt I'm bored cos there wasn't much things for me to do...was kind of scare at 1st but was glad that the people there where I m posted to was quite alrite...guess it will be a busy busy 11 weeks...cos already I'm assigned with quite a number of job to do...hope I'll handle it well...COME ON!!BUCK UP!!I'M SURE YOU CAN DO IT!!ALL E WAY!!IT'S JUZ 11 WEEKS!!!ok...feel beta...cos kind of miss sch now & I miss my bunch of fren...my kakis in sch...*sob*can't wait to meet them & chill out....went to chill out on sun at bukit timah plaza with clara, jaslin & lor...found this cafe*how come i didnt realise thou I've been staying here for so long*....was quite alrite..i mean the ambience & all juz that the service...quite sucky la...shall not mention...but i enjoy it still cos of the fren I'm with...hope they r all enjoying themselves at their attachment place....well..guess I should go prepare to go work...hopefully it will be enjoyable tdy.....miss you gals manz...when can we meet again to chill???:'(