<body>

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Friends...

hmmm...so long ago since i blog...didnt feel like bloggin initially..cos was kind of tire plus it so late n i got morning lesson tml at 8 which mean i hv to wake up at 6.30..but well..too use to sleeping late...trying to change but its hard....anw... feeling kind of emotional after reading other's blog...and goin out with one of my close fren tdy(or shld i say yest)..hahaha...nv felt like this for quite some time...felt that in life fren is a very impt part that u cant miss out and cant live w/o cos w/o it...life would juz be a plain white piece of paper or a ook w/o any content..meaningless..and to me frenz(or friendship)r priceless..something that no matter how much $$$ u hv u wun be able to buy...i mean sincere n true ones....and i really treasure each n every single one of them...cos w/o dose bunch of crazy ppl i would not be me...and life would not be so colourful w/o them..so treasure them...and to my frenz...luv ya guys so much....u guys make my life complete...till den stay cheerful my dear frenz...off to bed(got a strong feeling that i'll be late tml...hee..hopefully not..)...take care my frenz...