<body>

Saturday, June 24, 2006

hmmm...dunno wat title shld i put...well...watever...decided to blog this...well my fren brought me to this company of her's(shall not name it..)anw..it seems to me like some MLM company but not very sure...the way they use to get ppl into their company is basically to let them feel tat life is meaningless and in order to fulfill their dream and get wat they "desire", it is to so call get into their company and go for the lesson...which I think to by using the weakest link of human being esp in the teens like us who at this point in time are going to another phrase of our life and are at a lost in our life and dunno wat to do and searching for that goal in life and trying to earn as much to get wat they want....yea..so i guess they are using that way...which doesnt interest me...not that i'm not at tt point of my life but I guess I have that something in my life that makes me think that it to just to satisfy that earthly desire that human being always have...hmmm...and i dun think i dun need to use the philosophy of human being to succeed cos human being is not perfect bu God is perfect and I shall rely on his philosophy of God...which is perfect and I shall rely on his strength...haiz...1 thing I always agree wat my fren ren shi fan jian de..mayb u dun but i totally agree with it..think abt it...isnt it true...u r always unhappy with watever amount u hv...u always want more...well i guess human wants are always unlimited...and human beings are always selfish cos watever things u do r always for urself and i mean WATEVER things...well till den signing off...guess I'll juz need to be contend with watever things I have and love God and I'll be joyful not happy...cos happy is not the word but joy!!

till den take care....