<body>

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Complicated huMAn BeiNg...

Am I having PMS??I'm not sure..maybe..I guess...Think my da yi ma coming to visit me again...well...feeling frustrated...frustrated of all e stuggle...got frustrated with Human Being(thou I'm one too..), juz find human being so freaking complicating and irritating at times...example: some people dun like being criticise but they still like to be sarcastic towards other just to make themselves happy and "shuang"...well I guess ppl just dun do wat they preach at times...they dun like but they still do it towards other....WAT'S THEIR PROBLEM!!!if u noe u dun like den dun do it la...ARGh!!!not tt I'm perfect and I dun do it..but I'm trying not to do it...and frankly speaking I'm starting to feel that sarcasm is damn freaking irritating at times especially when u r tire and get irritated easily...guess tt is my limit...God can u pls help me with this...cos i really dunno how to deal with it..getting freaking irritated...going to blow soon...it just doesnt help in boasting confidence or self-esteem but actually bring it down...and makes one feel so lowly of themselves...mayb its just me who cant take but I guess there are many out there who cant as well...I'm feeling very very tire..on e verge of breaking down...argh...dun like that feeling...God pls help me!!!I need a break from everything....:'(...how I wish to be near to God.............................................